Celebrity 2006/2007 Product Opening Schedule

Ella2

[quote name='evoni']Hi Sarah,

Did your TA book the June 17th Baltic Cruise for you yet? We've booked 2 cabins, one for DH and me, and one for my Mother and Son (he will be 17 at that time). I guess one of us should start up a roll call soon, I notice another group going June 4 this year started one up early last May..:).

Diana[/QUOTE]

Diana,

It's official! On Friday, our travel agent booked travel two cabins on the June 17th, 2006 cruise to Scandinavia/Russia-- one cabin for my husband and I'll (we'll be 28 and 30) and one for my Mom and Dad (who are in their late fifties). It'll be our second cruise (we went on the Millienium in the Med for our honeymoon in October 2004) and my parents' first.

Great idea on the roll call - if it's not already done, I'll start it up! I'll see you there! :)

Hi Sarah,

I'm glad you were able to get your two cabins and now we know at least one other couple from the CC boards are on the cruise..:). Feel free to start up the roll call as I don't see one for our cruise listed yet. My husband just turned 50 and I will only tell my age after I have a drink in me..;). We have a second cabin for my Mother who is 70, (very active, still plays tennis and golf) and my son who will be 17 at the time of the cruise.

Our last cruise was Alaska on the Infinity in 2001, though we have cruised before that. There's been a break in cruising for us due to my husband's company transferring us a few times since 2001 and us spending our summers settling in to the new locations. My Mother has cruised quite a bit and just returned in January from doing South America on the Radisson.

I'm really looking forward to the cruise next year and hope to start cruising at least a couple times a year as soon as our son graduates from high school!

Diana

Welcome another July1,2006 Baltic cruiser! My husband and I are booked as of last night! I have been watching and waiting! We are going on the galaxy July 25 and wanted to wait to book, but when I saw the prices.. I thought better of it! Since last nigh the price on my cat had jumped 60 pp. Lets get a roll call started. I do not have a booking number yet... I haven't paid the deposit yet... I will next week. I just paid for July of this year! Oh boy what a chunk of change. We weere intrigued by the different ports. We are also long time cruisers.. I thin over 25. I am not even sure!

[quote name='sarahmac']Diana,

It's official! On Friday, our travel agent booked travel two cabins on the June 17th, 2006 cruise to Scandinavia/Russia-- one cabin for my husband and I'll (we'll be 28 and 30) and one for my Mom and Dad (who are in their late fifties). It'll be our second cruise (we went on the Millienium in the Med for our honeymoon in October 2004) and my parents' first.

Great idea on the roll call - if it's not already done, I'll start it up! I'll see you there! :)[/QUOTE]

[b]Hi...my husband and I are also booked on the June 17th Baltic cruise. We like the fact that its itinerary has an overnight in Copenhagen, as well as in St Petersburg, and offers a nice blend of port and sea days. [/b]

Hi Sky Sweet,

It was mainly the itinerary that drew us to the June 17th cruise too. Then I found out it was less expensive then the July cruises and that made it even better. Of course July will likely be warmer and better weather so we'll just have to cross our fingers that late June isn't too cold.

Guess one of us should start a roll call soon..:).

Diana

Archived