Sign & Sail Cards

CRUISE4JANE

DH, DD, and I will be sharing a cabin. I have already printed our boarding passes which includes all 3 of us together. Now my DD wants to know if the Sign and Sail accounts can be separated, that is DH and mine separated from hers. She wants to have an itemized statement of her own expenses on the ship instead of figuring it out herself of what she spent.

Yes you can... You just have to let them know at checkin. I have cruised with friends before in the same cabin and have always had my own account. You can also itemize by folio number. Have fun and enjoy your cruise!!!

She will still have her own itemized account .. no matter whose credit card is on the account anyway.

She can usually go to a kiosk if the tvs on your cruise are not interactive, and view her own account any time. It will have her number on her S&S which she just inputs.

PS everyone's account is always itemized separate, they dont comingle any accounts.

DH, DD, and I will be sharing a cabin. I have already printed our boarding passes which includes all 3 of us together. Now my DD wants to know if the Sign and Sail accounts can be separated, that is DH and mine separated from hers. She wants to have an itemized statement of her own expenses on the ship instead of figuring it out herself of what she spent.

You can also do it online. Simply fill in her credit card data under her name and your credit card data under yours and DH.

When my BF and I cruise, we always have separate accounts.

I already filled in the info and printed our boarding passes. All 3 of us are under the same CC. I don't want to mess things up. So as I understand this, my DH, myself and DD will all have our charges automatically separated anyway and we don't have to go to the purser's deck to do this? :confused:

Each person gets a folio number and it is printed on the S&S card. The charges for each person are itemized by this folio number on the statement.

If she is paying for her own expenses she can use her own CC or cash.

In this case she will get her own statement.

ETA- you can change cards at checkin, if desired or she can put on cash once onboard.

Or, yes, do nothing and it will be itemized for you.

I already filled in the info and printed our boarding passes. All 3 of us are under the same CC. I don't want to mess things up. So as I understand this, my DH, myself and DD will all have our charges automatically separated anyway and we don't have to go to the purser's deck to do this? :confused:

The second day of our cruise, we went to guest services and had our DS's card separated and he used his own credit card (we paid for air travel and the cruise & he paid for his extras). It took less than 5 minutes.....easy peasy!:D

Jane, I find myself following your posts as we're both sailing on July 1st, albeit different ships. I feel your excitement girl... I feel your excitement!! :D

Yep...............excitement and I will feel yours :). What ship are you going on? Today I got all my documents and paperwork done and packed. At least I don't have to worry about all these important documents. Oops............I can talk away but then I would be too much off topic. Enjoy your cruise! :D

We're sailing on the Miracle out of NYC to San Juan, St Thomas and Grand Turk. Today we got the luggage out of the garage and wiped them down and got them all spiffy. I won't dare begin packing just yet as I'll obsess and just unpack and repack over and over and over before we leave. I have stacks of stuff, that will ultimately become piles of stuff, which will then eventually be packed. All this "pre-cruise" stuff is almost as exciting as the the cruise itself. All part of the road to Funville!! :p

FOUR MORE WEEKS!!! :D

Archived