Conquest's 2.0 upgrade

Newbie41

I am booking on the Conquest for after they do the 2.0 upgrade and am trying to choose a cabin. I want to choose a cabin that is not above or below a lively/loud nighttime entertainment area. The problem is I can't find a deckplan for post 2.0. I tried searching carnival's website, but couldn't find anything. I also called carnival and that wasn't helpful either. Does anyone know where I can find this information?

As far as I know all the decks are staying about the same, at least in regards to the cabins vs public spaces. They aren't doing a complete rehaul, just redoing the spaces that they have now.

Like on of the grills is coming out and becoming Guys. One of the bars will be transformed into the alchemy bar.. ect.

Another thing that might help is looking at the deck plans of the Liberty, I believe she has gone through the 2.0 upgrade and is in the same class as the Conquest.

Hope that helps a bit.

Thanks for the information and I will check out the deck plans for the Liberty. DH is a very light sleeper so I don't want to book a stateroom that is going to be in a noisy area.

We are planning on booking on the Conquest for next fall and I agree with the others. We are looking at the Empress Deck (deck 7) as there are staterooms both above and below that deck. Should not have any issues with noise at all. I am exciting about it and we have not even booked yet!

Yes, the best thing is to choose a sandwich cabin (deck 7, 8)

Err deck 7 is a good deck, but on deck 8, you want to make sure you are at the front of the ship. The ENTIRE rest of deck 8 is right below the lido deck, pools the restaurant ect... The front of deck 8 is sandwiched between cabins though. (this is where we are staying, cabin 8238

I am on the Nov 11 cruise this year right after it is out of dry dock. I plan on taking a lot of pictures and posting a thorough review.

That's the same cruise I'm looking at. It's actually the 3rd one after dry dock, so should be a smooth sailing.

Archived