Why no Member Reviews for the Riviera?

Don P

Surely there are folks who have cruised on the Riviera and have comments to post. With the exception of "Jim and Stan" and "Horndeyer" there are no reviews for the Riviera. Cruise Critic hasn't even added them as one of the Oceania ships for review purposes. If someone knows how to get Cruise Critic to get with the program it would be appreciated.

Note! I understand it has only been a couple of sailings but that's no excuse for not having the category set up.

I just submitted a review of Riviera's 2nd cruise, hopefully it will show up in a few days, there was a category set up for Riviera in the write a review section but not yet in the read reviews section.

Can you copy your review onto this thread. I'm sure many of us would be interested in your onboard experience.

I just submitted a review of Riviera's 2nd cruise, hopefully it will show up in a few days, there was a category set up for Riviera in the write a review section but not yet in the read reviews section.

As the time gets close to our cruise on Riviera, I too am awaiting a Cruise Critic review on the Oceania Riviera's first and/or subsequent sailings.

Yes please!

Please link the review to this thread.

B55

but I did not see where there was a place to name the ship you sailed on. Perhaps I wasn't looking in the right place on your link.

Email ADMIN and ask them to add the Riveria (community@cruisecritic.com)

There is a link to do the review but you need to hunt for it

http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/memberreviewform.cfm?ShipID=607

• Administrators

Hi there!

Oceania's "Riviera" is listed alphabetically under "R". I'm guessing you were looking for Oceania Riviera.

We just published our first Riviera member review, find it here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=607

You can bookmark that page and keep checking for new reviews!

Laura

but I did not see where there was a place to name the ship you sailed on. Perhaps I wasn't looking in the right place on your link.

In the top left there is a picture of a ship under the picture is the name of the ship RIVEIRA ...the review can be posted below in the forms

Hi there!

Oceania's "Riviera" is listed alphabetically under "R". I'm guessing you were looking for Oceania Riviera.

We just published our first Riviera member review, find it here: http://www.cruisecritic.com/memberreviews/getreviews.cfm?action=ship&ShipID=607

Laura

Thanks Laura for fixing the links

Alright, at the risk of sounding like a spoiled brat: I can't wait any longer... Jim&Stan, where is your Riviera review. I freely admit I AM addicted to Cruise Critic's Oceania boards and more precisely J&S posts, pictures and endless information. I booked the most expensive vacation of my lifetime based on their Oceania suite pictures and fabulous reviews. I check CC an almost unhealthy number of times daily for their review/posts and now that I see that Riviera reviews by members are up and running, I'm begging: Please J&S I NEED MY FIX!

Hi there!

Laura

We're just back from the maiden cruise on Riviera with our wine club, 80 of us. It was a flawless cruise, our best cruise yet. The ship was fantastic as were all the staff. No time to write a review yet but I can say it was the best ever. Love that ship. :):):):)

I can't speak for J & S, but I tend not to write a member review for the general review pages. So much of a cruise is personal and might not be enjoyed by everyone; it's difficult for me to put myself in someone else's shoes and decipher what they would like to know, and so much of the typical reviedw revolves around the ports, which are visited multiple times by multiple ships and tend not to change.

Instead, I much prefer to make running commentary here on the forum for folks who I know are interested and motivated, to answer individual questions when I can and discuss the things that are raised frequently.

I bare my soul here on the forum, and would have nothinhg new to say in a formal review.

• Administrators
We're just back from the maiden cruise on Riviera with our wine club, 80 of us. It was a flawless cruise, our best cruise yet. The ship was fantastic as were all the staff. No time to write a review yet but I can say it was the best ever. Love that ship. :):):):)

80 wine enthusiasts? Invite them here to share!

Archived