Weather-Where to look?

Where is a good place to go to check the sea activity, like the waves and swells and such, for the Caribbean? I was unable to locate much on weather.com. I know being that the Holiday is a smaller ship, we will be more prone to feeling the waves as compared to the Conquest.

I figure some of you pros have a couple of good resources.

We will be leaving out of Mobile on the Holiday in a couple of days.......4 days actually. We are going to Cozumel and Playa Del Carmen :-)

Thanks CC'ers!!

Always-

I am trying to find out the exact same information. It's obviously very simple to find out average and mean temps anytime of the year for any location, but information on wave size, and even precip averages for the areas we both are looking for seem to be a mystery. I'll keep looking and report any findings.

Thanks!

Tim

Always-

I am trying to find out the exact same information. It's obviously very simple to find out average and mean temps anytime of the year for any location, but information on wave size, and even precip averages for the areas we both are looking for seem to be a mystery. I'll keep looking and report any findings.

Thanks!

Tim

For wave height you might find something on: http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

I believe you can find weather info on weather.com as well as the official tourism websites...then again weather can quickly change.

Archived