Cirque du Soleil (Montreal) discount tickets?

We'll be staying in Montreal 3 nights pre-cruise, and I am interested in seeing Cirque Du Soleil's show while I'm there. Are there any discount ticket venues for unsold seats the day/night of the performance (similar to the TKTS booths in New York)?

My son and DIL drove to Montreal last weekend, went to the Cirque ticket office and were able to get same day seats at a discount. Apparently they do not always do this, but it was close to curtain time so they did. They said the show was great.

My son and DIL drove to Montreal last weekend, went to the Cirque ticket office and were able to get same day seats at a discount. Apparently they do not always do this, but it was close to curtain time so they did. They said the show was great.

Thank you! We're staying not too far from the venue, so I'll just show up and see what they say.

They do offer them from time to time... but for the most popular shows, they sell out the cheap seats and then only have the VIP left. You need to see the show at ODD times to find last minute seats.

They do offer them from time to time... but for the most popular shows, they sell out the cheap seats and then only have the VIP left. You need to see the show at ODD times to find last minute seats.

Good to keep in mind. I'll definitely try for the Thursday we'll be there, rather than the Friday. Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Archived