Please help me decide

I am not sure if I should book the Carnival Transfers to and from the airport or not?

Flying into LAX ( definitely early enough.. no worries )

need transport to Long Beach

( same for the return )

I booked out flights with hours and hours of "delay" time built in..

Part of me wants to take the Carnival Transfers.. just because this is our first time cruising and I am traveling alone with a child..

but

Part of me thinks maybe Super Saver or something is a better deal?

( But I need a TIME to tell Super Shuttle to be at the Long Beach area after debarkation.. and I am not sure how to gauge that. )

Any help is appreciated

:confused:

Ask Super Shuttle what time they are usually at the port. They do this every single week, probably more than one van. People can't tell you what time you will be off because there are too many variables. Again Super Shuttle knows how to deal with this.

Ask Super Shuttle what time they are usually at the port. They do this every single week, probably more than one van. People can't tell you what time you will be off because there are too many variables. Again Super Shuttle knows how to deal with this.

I know no one can tell me what time I will disembark...

That is a great suggestion - I will ask Supershuttle.. thanks !

Keep in mind that the transfers from the cruise line take a long time to load and unload. They don't leave until the bus is full. It takes a long time to load the luggage and then unload it. The Super Shuttle is probably your best bet. Smaller groups and like the other guy said, they do this every week. They know they have to wait for you to disembark.

Keep in mind that the transfers from the cruise line take a long time to load and unload. They don't leave until the bus is full. It takes a long time to load the luggage and then unload it. The Super Shuttle is probably your best bet. Smaller groups and like the other guy said, they do this every week. They know they have to wait for you to disembark.

I hadnt thought of that - I am sure you are both right and they have some sort of system ! Thanks !

We used super shuttle after our princess cruise from long beach (San Pedro) and there was a line to go to to catch the super shuttle right outside where we collected our luggage at the port. It was much like a taxi stand but just for super shuttle. I bet the Carnival terminal has something similar

We used super shuttle after our princess cruise from long beach (San Pedro) and there was a line to go to to catch the super shuttle right outside where we collected our luggage at the port. It was much like a taxi stand but just for super shuttle. I bet the Carnival terminal has something similar

When I do a mock- booking, it looks like there are vans there every 10 minutes... so I bet you are correct. Thanks !!!

The other side of this: we have used the Carnival transfers w/ no problems. I didn't feel we waited a super long time for the bus to fill up. When it works for us, I don't hesitate to use the CCL transfers. Las couple of cruises we flew in a day ahead, so the transfers were not a good option.

Archived