lous cruise cristal question

jensenbeachbob

hi, we are taking cristal to istanbul and isalnds from athens in late sept. trying to decide whether to buy a drink package. how much is a glass of wine with dinner? the package seems overpriced. thanks! jensenbeachbob

This cruise has a special offer with a very good price included the soft - alcohol drinks card. I'm sure the offer is for Greeks and Greekamericans but I don't know for other nations.

Glass of Wine cost around 3 euro, beer from 3 euro to 5 euro the big glass, spirits-cocktails from 4.5-5.5 euro, soft drinks and coffee 2.5-3.5 euro.

The package is for persons who plan drink over 23-25 euro per day. These 23-25 euro are for 4-5 alcohol drinks and 4-5 coffees - soft drinks per day.

The package is for one person and you can't share with any other person. Louis has the term, if one buy this package the other person in the same cabin must purchase at least the soft drinks package (i don't know if exist this term now). You can using the package from 10:00 am to 2:00 am each day.

I'm looking now the list with my bill from my last cruise with Cristal (last easter)... I have drink over 100 spirits-beers and 100 soft drinks - coffees!!:p (no, I'm not alcoholic)

Archived