Love that paid feeling !!!!

So our September cruise has been paid for a while.. but I was worried about the other vacation costs for a bit..but yesterday I finally paid for airfare... AND travel insurance.. and bought myself some photo coupons to boot!

I feel relieved and I want to leave NOW !!!!!!

:D:D:D

Yes it's such a great feeling! All part of the fun/obsession:p

Just paid off our upcoming Aug HAL cruise a few weeks ago, and now I'm cracking away at the Breeze cruise!

May buy some OBC for the HAL cruise, haven't decided yet...

My husband went to pay another $100 off our balance the other day. I didn't realize it until we were getting ready for bed when he told me, "You have email."

"Oh?"

"Yep, go check."

So I check my email, see I have one from Carnival. Cool. Read it and say, "I didn't know we had enough to cover the balance [it was $600someodd]"

"Wait, what? I only wanted to pay $100!"

"Yep, says 'Paid in full'!"

"Oh crap. Well, I guess that's one less thing to worry about."

Thank God he used the credit card, is all I can say :p

My husband went to pay another $100 off our balance the other day. I didn't realize it until we were getting ready for bed when he told me, "You have email."

"Oh?"

"Yep, go check."

So I check my email, see I have one from Carnival. Cool. Read it and say, "I didn't know we had enough to cover the balance [it was $600someodd]"

"Wait, what? I only wanted to pay $100!"

"Yep, says 'Paid in full'!"

"Oh crap. Well, I guess that's one less thing to worry about."

Thank God he used the credit card, is all I can say :p

hahah I love that - it's like a paid in full accident !!!!

So our September cruise has been paid for a while.. but I was worried about the other vacation costs for a bit..but yesterday I finally paid for airfare... AND travel insurance.. and bought myself some photo coupons to boot!

I feel relieved and I want to leave NOW !!!!!!

:D:D:D

If you buy non-Carnival Insurance, next time consider buying the Insurance within 14 days of Booking so as to get "Waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions" offered by most insurers if you purchase 1/in 14-21 days of Booking. ken

If you buy non-Carnival Insurance, next time consider buying the Insurance within 14 days of Booking so as to get "Waiver of Pre-Existing Conditions" offered by most insurers if you purchase 1/in 14-21 days of Booking. ken

We do this for every trip we go on because DS has a heart condition and other medical issues. You never know when something might happen on a cruise and I want to be covered for everything.

Yea - I didnt know about that until it was WAY too late.. fortunately neither my daughter and I, nor any immediate family we are leaving behind ( who I understand that applies to also ) have any..

but next time I will for sure regardless!

Archived