Alcohol from gift shop

I just read a recent review of the Splendor in the review section of this site and the poster states that you can purchase alcohol from the gift shop on days 1 and 2 and take it to your cabin. I've never heard of this and I haven't seen it mentioned in the forums. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

I just read a recent review of the Splendor in the review section of this site and the poster states that you can purchase alcohol from the gift shop on days 1 and 2 and take it to your cabin. I've never heard of this and I haven't seen it mentioned in the forums. Can anyone confirm this?

Thanks,

Not true

I have done this 2 times on the Conquest, but its not from the gift shop where you purchase it, its from the specialty shop...where you buy flowers, rent Tuxes, etc. You pay for it on your card, and they deliver it to your room. I think it took an hour for it to come. The prices are the same as Bon Voyage prices though. Not nearly as good as you buy from the gift shop. Of course when you buy from gift shop you doon't get it til last day of cruise.

Archived