PB Tom .. affiliations?

Mr. Tom

Trying to fiqure out if I got this right. Parasailing is $55 per person. So if my son and I go up together it would be $110. Is there any discount if more than one person? I've always wanted to do this even though I'm scared of heights and my oldest son, 10, wants to do it but not by himself. If we do it, it's not fair to leave my husband and youngest son, 7, out. Sounds like fun but it can add up in a hurry. We may have to miss lunch if we do this. Need to lose weight anyway. If you see 2 kids who went parasailing begging for food, you'll know why.

Don't miss lunch! You'll need your strength for shopping!

I worked for a parasail company about 6 years ago in Playa del Carmen and we charged $55 for a single and $85 for a tandem. That tandem price has obviously changed but they might make a deal if it's a slow day...doesn't hurt to ask!

Tom,

O.K., this may be stupid question, but I have to ask.

What is an iceberg? I am not familiar with this? Our group of 9 (4 adults, 5 kids) will be looking to go somewhere in March. How cold is the water in early March, historically?

Thanks for all your help. You place sounds wonderful...

opgirl...our stock of inflatable rings, sand shovels etc. fluctuates as some folks kindly leave their toddler beach toys behind for future guests and some folks borrow our toys on a more permanent basis. I did see an inflatable life ring in our toy pile a couple of days ago however!

txmomof3...this is a pic of the one we have...http://www.mindfulgroup.com/mindtoy/product_info.php?cPath=71&products_id=133

March is the end of winter so around 78ºF. Though warmer in shallower water on sunny days....hasta la vista!

Archived