Barcelona Airport

chester8

If the ship is in port overnight it is already cleared. You should be able to get off as early as you like.

We would need more information to give good advice. Do you have a private car scheduled to take you to the airport? Or are you sharing transport that involves others?

Are you flying to another European country or directly to the US?

Having been from port to airport in Barcelona I think it is doable. I would get off early and hire a private car to meet you at the ship.

Good luck and I am sure others will say it is a little close.

If the ship is in port overnight it is already cleared. You should be able to get off as early as you like.

We would need more information to give good advice. Do you have a private car scheduled to take you to the airport? Or are you sharing transport that involves others?

I am flying to the UK and I was hoping to get a taxi direct from where the ship is docked to the airport.

I am flying to the UK and I was hoping to get a taxi direct from where the ship is docked to the airport.

disembark there can a HUGE line of passengers waiting for a taxi! I would suggest as others have to disembark early and have a hired car...maybe you could share wiwth another CC couple with an earlly departure to cut down on the cost...just be sure if you do that the car/van can handle all the luggage. if you got off by 7 AM you should be fine. LuAnn

The lasttime I flew home from barcelona I was held up in the airport during the security procedure. They seperated the men and the women and it took much longer than normal. They were doing very through checks on the mens line...opening many suitcases.

~Doris~

When we were in Barcelona last year I found private car using website ihatetaxis.com I have used this site on several occasions and gotten good deals and service. We used for transfer from hotel to airport, as we stayed in Barcelona several days after our cruise. The driver arrived on time, came into the hotel and took our luggage. There was ample room for it. The car was very clean, looked new and the driver personalble.

Enjoy your cruise.

Joanna

Archived