S-class inside cabin info?

jerseygirl3

Still trying, without luck, to get information on the inside cabins on Equinox.

I understand some have sofas and some have two chairs. We prefer the sofa. Anybody know which ones, for sure, have a sofa? I'm specifically looking at 1536 and 1100 and 9260.

Right now we're booked in a coveted 1A with the large hump balcony. Trying to save a few bucks and we can switch to a Cat. 9 inside and it'll save us $270/pp. It's a 10 night cruise. I'm really torn....Of course we love balcony cabins and pretty much that's all we ever cruise in, but right now the thought of saving $540 is also appealing. We've never done an inside for 10 nights. Once we did it for a four-nighter.

Anybody know the answer to the inside cabin set-up or care to comment in general?

Jo-Ann

I cant help with a reposnse but i have done the sae thing and changed to an inside for our 10 night cruise in order to save some dollars that i figured i could use on excursions!

There are only 4 days at sea so i figure we will be ok.

I will keep watching to see if you get a response.

Had inside 9312 on the Equinox for a 10 day Eastern Med. cruise.

We had a sofa. It was against the wall facing the beds with a small round table. We used it to put stuff on. Never sat on it. You cannot see the tv ver well from it. We did use the chair by the desk for sitting. Other wise we used the beds to watch tv late at night.

Only two sea days so we were off the ship or enjoying the great public space all over the ship during sea days.

Loved the price point of the inside. It is the same square footage as a veranda.

We had a price reduction of $600. for this cabin and instead of getting a veranda we took the money and used it for excursions.

The beds were perpendicular from the entrance door and really worked well for movement around the cabin. Had another inside on a Celebrity ship and the beds were at the far end of room opposite of the door.

Hope this helps....

Had inside 9312 on the Equinox for a 10 day Eastern Med. cruise.

We had a sofa. It was against the wall facing the beds with a small round table. We used it to put stuff on. Never sat on it. You cannot see the tv ver well from it. We did use the chair by the desk for sitting. Other wise we used the beds to watch tv late at night.

Only two sea days so we were off the ship or enjoying the great public space all over the ship during sea days.

Loved the price point of the inside. It is the same square footage as a veranda.

We had a price reduction of $600. for this cabin and instead of getting a veranda we took the money and used it for excursions.

The beds were perpendicular from the entrance door and really worked well for movement around the cabin. Had another inside on a Celebrity ship and the beds were at the far end of room opposite of the door.

Hope this helps....

Thank you so much.

Archived