Conquest aft wrap-around balconies

selucrey

Looking for any interior photos of staterooms 6452 or 6483. The Saints and Sinners have booked all but one of the staterooms on the upper deck aft but can't seem to find any interior pics of the corner wrap-arounds. Can anyone help? Thanks.

No pictures but have info. The room seems to have more floor room because of the way it is laid out. But it is not much bigger than other balcony cabins. There is no couch. Only a table and chair. The plus is the huge balcony! We were in 6452 on the Glory, the sister ship. This balcony offers great views.....for everybody. If you like privacy...which we do in the morning watching the sunrise in our robes with our coffee and orange juice....or if you like to get the allover tan....this is not the best cabin. This balcony offers NO privacy. I am not talking about the people above you. The aft cabins beside you can see completely down your balcony. One morning I was watching the sunrise and taking pictures and then I hear this voice say " Would you move so I can take a picture"? Excuse me.....I am really a very nice person and love people..... but there was something about the "get out of my way" tone of voice that really bothered me. I paid quite a bit extra for my view and did not like being "asked"to get out of someone's way. Anyway...when you are sitting on your balcony....so are your neighbors. I like meeting new people...this is one of my favorite things about cruising....just not sharing my privacy. If privacy is not an issue for you...go for it! The view from this balcony is fantastic!

I have seen some pics of the balcony and they are huge ! I also like the idea of being able to see the aft and side views from the ship. Privacy will not really be an issue with us as we are traveling with many fellow Cruise-Critic members. We plan to open as many partitions as we can. My next-door neighbor will be the infamous "Lucy" of CC fame.:D Thanks !

Archived