Has anyone used Disney Travel Lite?

Disneychix3

I am debating whether to use Travel Lite for a bedrail, diapers and wipes for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy. Has anyone used them? Do the items show up in your cabin? I am thinking of using them, or having the same supplies delivered to our resort the day before and checking them on the cruise ourselves. Thanks!

I am debating whether to use Travel Lite for a bedrail, diapers and wipes for our upcoming cruise on the Fantasy. Has anyone used them? Do the items show up in your cabin? I am thinking of using them, or having the same supplies delivered to our resort the day before and checking them on the cruise ourselves. Thanks!

I've not used them myself, but I've read many reports of people who have. They are all quite satisfied with it.

They will deliver to the ship or to your hotel before. If you don't need them at your hotel, why not just let them deliver to the ship, one less thing you have to cart along. And, DCL has bedrails available.

:)

Thanks for yore response. I didn't know that DCL had bedrails! Is this something I should call ahead to request or can I just ask the cabin steward onboard?

Ask your room host for them. They are about half the length of the bed, and you can request 2, if you wish.

It probably wouldn't hurt to call DCL and add the request to your reservation, but I'm not sure it's necessary.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

I would call DCL about the bedrail. We asked for one on the Dream last month and they said they didn't have any. We didn't request it in advance, so I'm not sure if they didn't have any or just didn't have any more.

Just my two cents here but there is a service in Orlando called Mouse House Concierge. They will shop for you and then meet you at the port so you can see your items being handed to a porter and loaded onto the ship. They have a website with "standard" items they will buy but if you need stuff you don't see there just email them and they will get a list from you and buy exactly what you want ( down to specific diaper brands and sizes). Their prices are MUCH MUCH more reasonable than Baby Travel Lite.

Two thumbs up for Babies Travel Lite. Used them twice and everything was perfect and waiting in our room when we arrived. The other company mentioned my be cheaper but when on vacation I don't want to meet someone at the port. If you need such a service you're doing to for the convenience so for me that defeats that part of it. I found the prices of btw to be reasonable. It was about what you would pay for items that are not on sale at a CVS or Wallgreens (at least when I used them last).

Archived