Qv-7087

KruiserKat

Is anyone familiar with this handicapped cabin??

Pictures/Comments?

Thanks

Just downloaded pictures of the wheelchair cabins bathrooms and a list of all the "handicapped" cabins for all 3 ships from the Cunard web site.

My daughter and I were given cabin 7072 (wheelchair) last December without asking for it or needing it but it was wonderful! Lots more space. If you cannot navigate to get the list, let me know and I will send the .pdf to you. Edith

enigmaent@aol.com

• 1 month later...
Any info would be appreciated!:confused:

We were in stateroom 8125 this past Jan. It was larger than the P-1 we were considering upgrading to. What you'll find is your room will be at least twice the size of a standard A-7 room. It will be more "square" as opposed to a long rectangle. You're bathroom will be huge with a very large walk in shower. The balcony will have much greater "depth" to accomodate wheel chairs. A ramp lowers when you open the door. Open it ALL the way or the ramp doesn't fully drop.I really tripped on that so reall DO open it all the way. It raises up when you close the door. Your balcony will "curve" due to it being in the part of the ship that "widens" out. The only downside(and this is minor)is there is hardly any storageroom for toiletries in the bathroom. We politely asked the steward to provide a "stacking" storage unit. It's about 3 ft tall & has sliding plastic crates that pull out. Made for plenty of room. There is also lots of storage under your bed.

Archived