beer prices

mocannon

Thanks Balloon Man, and SWORRUB1, reassuring news.

Just one more thing.... with a '$5 limit' per order, does that exclude 15% gratuity, and if so how do you pay it? ....or are we simply exempt if we take the package?

Limit for beer on Classic is now up to $6.

• 6 months later...

We are travelling on millenium from the 7th december for 14 days - we have the basic package gratis. My guess we would want a decent wine each evening with dinner and not sure we'll get that on the package. As you can't pay to upgrade all we'll get is 15% off a bottle of wine.

a bottle of wine times 14 would suddenly make the $20 a day extra worth it.

Thoughts?

We are travelling on millenium from the 7th december for 14 days - we have the basic package gratis. My guess we would want a decent wine each evening with dinner and not sure we'll get that on the package. As you can't pay to upgrade all we'll get is 15% off a bottle of wine.

a bottle of wine times 14 would suddenly make the $20 a day extra worth it.

Thoughts?

Not sure what you mean by the part of your post I have highlighted.

You can most certainly upgrade from the Classic Alcohol to the Premium Alcohol Pkg, it costs an additional $ 11.50 US per day ($ 10 US + 15% Grats).

Just ask Celebrity for the 123Go Classic to Premium Upgrade so you will be charged properly

Well worth it in my opinion... The Premium wines by the glass are great, they have a full offering of varietals (if you are wine knowldegeable do have a wine chat with your Sommelier... They love working with pax who know wine vs those that just say "Something White")

Wine Bottle Pkgs I think work best for Pax who book without the 123Go Promo or don't see themselves greatly benefitting from the Bevvy option for their cruise

Cheers!

Edited by Sloop-JohnB

Not sure what you mean by the part of your post I have highlighted.

You can most certainly upgrade from the Classic Alcohol to the Premium Alcohol Pkg, it costs an additional $ 11.50 US per day ($ 10 US + 15% Grats).

Just ask Celebrity for the 123Go Classic to Premium Upgrade so you will be charged properly

Well worth it in my opinion... The Premium wines by the glass are great, they have a full offering of varietals (if you are wine knowldegeable do have a wine chat with your Sommelier... They love working with pax who know wine vs those that just say "Something White")

Wine Bottle Pkgs I think work best for Pax who book without the 123Go Promo or don't see themselves greatly benefitting from the Bevvy option for their cruise

Cheers!

Sorry I was being unclear I meant we couldn't pay to upgrade individual drinks.