Carnival site is making me insane

I am still having problems with mine as well. It will let me login but it says I have no sailings and when I go to activate my Vwhatever it is telling me that my login information and name aren't associated for some reason and to call to "merge" them. I figure the call center is probably overwhelmed right now so no call yet.
But, my wife can login just fine and it has her cruise days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2

Mine also is a mystery! Has my name and phone # and e-mail, but wierd addresses, and a past guest # that's not the one I HAD OR THE NEW ONE THEY JUST GAVE ME!!! It only list 1 of my 7 cruises??? What is up with this site??? I sure hope they get it together soon!!

[quote name='fanda120608']I am still having problems with mine as well. It will let me login but it says I have no sailings and when I go to activate my Vwhatever it is telling me that my login information and name aren't associated for some reason and to call to "merge" them. I figure the call center is probably overwhelmed right now so no call yet.
But, my wife can login just fine and it has her cruise days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I717 using Tapatalk 2[/quote]
I spent 17 minutes on hold waiting for a rep. Finally got a rep on phone and was told they are having issues, try back in a couple of days!!!! :mad:

I was able to logon yesterday and see everything. I did have to re-add my kid's booking number, so I could see their reservation for our upcoming cruise. I made final payment yesterday that was due today. Sounds like that was a good move, since I might not have been able to get on the website and make the payment today! I know I could have called, but I just prefer the ease of online payments.

hmmm i haven't had any problems so far (i'm sure i'm going to jinx myself:rolleyes:). Everything is looking good. I actually like the new website. I log in then click on the # of days i have left at the top and it brings me right into my "to-do" list. I am using Mozilla. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Sorry everyone is having problems.:(

Heck even that darn bed configuration is FINALLY working for me now. The stars are aligning.

Hi all... long time lurker, 1st time poster.

The web site as it is now is abysmal.
I am trying to book shore excursions for out Aug cruise and two of the ports do not even come up.
Using IE I need to enter my booking number everytime just to access the cruise info.
The testing that went in to this "new" redsign must have been next to nothing. There is no way something like this should have been released to the public.

Having many of the same problems as others. Although we have two cruises booked it only shows the next one when I log in. I tried to add the other booking but it wouldn't let me because when I got to the sailing date the list was blank and wouldn't allow me to enter a date. Hope this is straightened out in a few days. Also, every time I go to Manage My Cruise it locks up and none of the links work; it also loses my login unless I restart at carnival.com. Very frustrating. Guess we need to be patient and hope Carnival will figure out how to solve the problems.

[quote name='hannahsmomtoo']NO more pretty red box...
Can't even see my cruise now... UGH

Asking for a booking # and telling me to log in about 17 times in a row...

arghhhhhhh:mad:[/quote]

Try this.

Go to the main Carnival page. Then go down to the BOTTOM of the page and click on "manage my cruises" under Already Booked. THEN sign in when it asks. That works for me ... after doing what you were doing...signing in 17 times from the main page.

Archived