Martini Tastings

If you are lucky enough to sail with Armando, don't forget to ask him to make you his Sexy Alligator! Its been years since I've seen him, but I will always remember him as one of the BEST!

Hot damn!!! Armando made 4 martinis for our group and then took everyone's cards. They did a draw for one person to get 'his' special drink. I won! It was the Sexy Alligator. It was really good and might have been my fave of the, ahem, FIVE martinis I had that afternoon. LOL!!!!!!

Thanks for the photo Mooder. Brings back such great memories. Armando seriously rocks:D

We were just on the Sky...they have changed the Tastings to Seminars now, which means you are lucky to get a shot of each, instead of the almost full tasting...

Disappointing to say the least...

Oh boo! I went from being all excited over a memory to this ... a seminar. Hmmmh.

Thanks Mooder! Glad to hear they're vodka martinis (my preference). And I'll definitely be going...can't really pass up an opportunity to get 5 martinis for 15 bucks! :)

These are NOT REGULAR sized martinis. My guess is that with the 5 you taste, they MAY equal 2 medium sized martinis, it's more like 1 1/2. (that was on the Sun)

On the Jewel the martini glass was 3/4 to almost full. Believe me, I felt like I had more than 1 to 1 1/2 martinis!;)

I know, my Pearl cruise in November was like that! :D

My Sun cruise in May was strictly seminar, small tastings. :(

Not sure if they have made the switch on all ships or they are just cutting costs on the shorter trips...

Richard and Danny in the Plantation lounge are great, and Rudolpho and Adirana in the main lobby lounge on 7 are also fantastic....

They were all very apologetic for the changes.......

We have done them on all of our previous NCL trips and always loved them.....

They also stopped the 2 for 1 in the Plantation bar as well, which really cut the energy in that place.....we still had a great time, tho...

We were just on the Sky...they have changed the Tastings to Seminars now, which means you are lucky to get a shot of each, instead of the almost full tasting...

Disappointing to say the least...

I sure hope this is not the case with all of the sailings. It was a great time!

Archived