Reviews for Carlos at tunichnah@ hotmail.com

stephuney

• 2 weeks later...
Hi ... Wondering if anyone has used Carlos at tunichnah@ hotmail.com as a driver around Progreso? Reviews?

Hey steph :) Just back from our cruise yesterday! And we used Carlos when we were in Progreso on Monday. He was absolutely lovely. He was there waiting for us as soon as we got off the shuttle that took us into downtown Progreso and he was extremely knowledgeable about all the sites he took us to see~

I enjoyed that he would step back and give us time to look around and take pictures without wandering around with us and was helpful when we were trying to figure out if something was really worth the price being asked for when shopping. No problems asking him any questions and he even brought drinks in a cooler (soda and water) for when we were wandering the ruins. Driving around with him was comfortable for me and my male friend, we left safe and friendly the whole time. We went to Merida and Dzibilchaltun and Carlos had us back in Progreso with plenty of time to look around their market before we had to get back on board the ship.

His rate was great and if you plan to go to Progreso and would like your own private local guide I would highly recommend you go with Carlos. :) He's awesome!

Archived