Carnival Magic room options

Can someone please tell me what the options are and what they look like? I know they'll give it all too me when I book, but we can't do it until September and I'm a planner. =)

You should be able to pretend book on Carnival website. Go all the way through the process until payment. Should give you a good idea of the rooms.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Sorry! Should have clarified that. I'm asking about wedding/reception locations. I already pretend booked a cruise haha

Ohhhh. Lol.

First off you should take a tour of the magic asap. I'm actually doing my second tour in july since my guest list has changed quite a bit . The tour will do what photos can't.

But having taken the tour and searched for photos .... the best place for a medium wedding 50+ is the vibe lounge. I think they call it a disco but it's laid out like a lounge. Very very nice.

there is also the starlight lounge. Its pretty big. Brise520 had her ceremony there. There is also the conference center that's okay. Pretty bland and horrible color scheme. But I like the layout so that's where I've requested to have my ceremony.

For a small wedding there is also the piano bar. But its not private.

Then of course there is the main theater that's gigantic.

Ohhhh. Lol.

First off you should take a tour of the magic asap. I'm actually doing my second tour in july since my guest list has changed quite a bit . The tour will do what photos can't.

But having taken the tour and searched for photos .... the best place for a medium wedding 50+ is the vibe lounge. I think they call it a disco but it's laid out like a lounge. Very very nice.

there is also the starlight lounge. Its pretty big. Brise520 had her ceremony there. There is also the conference center that's okay. Pretty bland and horrible color scheme. But I like the layout so that's where I've requested to have my ceremony.

For a small wedding there is also the piano bar. But its not private.

Then of course there is the main theater that's gigantic.

I've wondered about doing that. I think it would be helpful closer to the date to be able to give accurate information to guests, etc.

The first tour helped me decide, I did not want the nightclub. But now that we are in the piano lounge, it would be helpful to tour again because I don't remember much about that room.

Sorry! Should have clarified that. I'm asking about wedding/reception locations. I already pretend booked a cruise haha

Hey in case you live far away like me (i live in canada) i asked the wedding experience to email me photos of where the wedding would be and they did no problem! You can call them and request photos!

Archived