My review voyage of Carnival Conquest with photos Feburary 19, 2012

Then at 5pm I'm bath ready for dinning time I just today it elegant night then at 8:13pm I'm went to down then way to Monet dinning room I just into to seat ready for dinner I have lobster and WCMC....

P2200108.jpg

Ymmmmmmmmy I got a lobster!!

P2200113.jpg

I got dessert same WCMC. For weeks!

And I'm full dinner for now then back to cabin I am very tired need time sleep

Ahhh again!!! Love it animal towel!!

P2200114.jpg

Tomorrow is it second sea day!!!!!

I am enjoying your review. Photos and captions are great. Your enthusiasm is contagious! Can't wait to read more.

• 3 weeks later...

This was a truly remarkable Photo review...thanks so much, Taylor. We especially loved the all the close up photos of the food...and thanks for including photos of your Cabin...the whole review...Absolutely Outstanding! :)

P.S. You have a wonderful smile. :)

This was a truly remarkable Photo review...thanks so much, Taylor. We especially loved the all the close up photos of the food...and thanks for including photos of your Cabin...the whole review...Absolutely Outstanding! :)

P.S. You have a wonderful smile. :)

AWWWW thanks for reading:)

• 3 months later...

Thanks for posting the review and pictures. I'm looking at the Conquest for next summer, since my other cruise line just raised the prices, and I have others to consider with budget, kids, etc. Since the Conquest is in dry dock now, the ship will be like new when/if I board her next year. I haven't been in NOLA since 2003, so it'll be a great chance to arrive a few days earlier to explore the city. Happy Birthday (belated)!!!!

Thanks for posting the review and pictures. I'm looking at the Conquest for next summer, since my other cruise line just raised the prices, and I have others to consider with budget, kids, etc. Since the Conquest is in dry dock now, the ship will be like new when/if I board her next year. I haven't been in NOLA since 2003, so it'll be a great chance to arrive a few days earlier to explore the city. Happy Birthday (belated)!!!!

Thanks ya I had 3 time on the Conquest ship it my favorite fleet ship:)!!!

Archived