We loved it so much we booked again for next year!!

afergvip

We just came off the 5 day Disney Dream double dip on June 6th. We loved it so much we came home and booked the 7 day on the Fantasy. Wonderful trip, food, great for the kids, shows are unbelievable along with the service. I just can't say enough about how wonderful this trip was. If you have questions or want any specifics, just let me know. Had cabin number 8504. The room was HUGE and AWSOME. Not the best of view but the best cabin for space!! Loved it!!

afergvip: I too just got off the Dream yesterday and already trying to get my brothers (and spouses) to come next year. I went with my mother & 2 nephews and words can not describe what a great and awesome time we had. The boys already promised they would be 'extra good' this year if Grammy & Auntie can get mommy & daddy to book and go next June with us. They told me to start looking at prices so they can talk with mommy & daddy.....ok, the boys are 6 & 8 and they had such a great time they are ready to go again. I have my work cut out to get some good rates....

Tina

afergvip: I too just got off the Dream yesterday and already trying to get my brothers (and spouses) to come next year. I went with my mother & 2 nephews and words can not describe what a great and awesome time we had. The boys already promised they would be 'extra good' this year if Grammy & Auntie can get mommy & daddy to book and go next June with us. They told me to start looking at prices so they can talk with mommy & daddy.....ok, the boys are 6 & 8 and they had such a great time they are ready to go again. I have my work cut out to get some good rates....

Tina

Get a GTY booking. You will save money and might get upgraded , too :D

Is it really possible that the Fantasy is basically sold out for next June during the 2nd-3rd-4th weeks???? Checked the 2nd & 3nd weeks and all that is showing are 4 or 5 cat cabins all balconies..... Can ALL insides and oceanviews be booked. There are not even any GTYs like we booked this time. Need good deals if whole family going(needing 3 or 4 cabins)!

I would hate to do a 4 day for a little more money than what I paid for the 5 day! I have to look at Dream or Fantasy due to the water coaster that my nephews already made perfectly clear must be on the next Disney ship they go on!! Spoiled on their first crusie....oh what have I done! :)

We just came off the 5 day Disney Dream double dip on June 6th. We loved it so much we came home and booked the 7 day on the Fantasy. Wonderful trip, food, great for the kids, shows are unbelievable along with the service. I just can't say enough about how wonderful this trip was. If you have questions or want any specifics, just let me know. Had cabin number 8504. The room was HUGE and AWSOME. Not the best of view but the best cabin for space!! Loved it!!

Why didn't you book before disembarking? You get a 10% discount booking your next cruise while on your current cruise :D

I wished I had the insight my brother would be considering going next year.....I would have at least did the deposit on board. It wasn't until we got home & my nephews talking about the trip and telling him they wanted mommy & daddy to join us next year that we are now trying to see whats what....

Tina

Tina

Yes....I tried to hold some group space with no luck at all. I dont think they are going to allow agents to hold space for 2013 or atleast not yet We rebooked for May 25 on the Fantasy. That way we have a year to pay it off. Let me know if u need any help.

Archived