RCCL - Freedom of the Seas - October 7, 2012

Daghis

Glad to see you joining this thread! Hello there! :D

I hope we get more people joining between now and October. I've had some G&L roll call threads in the past that went nearly unanswered. They can definitely be hit or miss depending on the particular sailing.

Glad to see you joining this thread! Hello there! :D

I hope we get more people joining between now and October. I've had some G&L roll call threads in the past that went nearly unanswered. They can definitely be hit or miss depending on the particular sailing.

Hrmmm, I'm sure there must be other members of the family joining us... where could they be? :)

• 2 months later...

Wow... I didn't realize that it's been two months since this thread was last active. I hope we get more people joining us here in the next few weeks. There aren't that many left to go, are there?

• 5 weeks later...
My partner and I will be on the Oct 7th sailing. I am new to this site and was hoping to find more posted to this. Is there another I am missing out on?

Welcome!

This thread is in the LGBT section, so it tends to be quieter. I see that you did find the main roll call thread. That one has a lot more activity, of course.

Do make sure that you register for the Meet & Mingle party. They can be a nice way to get together and meet new friends.

Edited to add... How very strange. They must have just adjusted the clock on here. My reply shows up before your post!

Just 11 more days to go!!! Y'all doing anything exciting while at one of the ports?? I still can't decide. I am apart of a huge group and have to kinda wait and see what they want to do I guess. I may just go off and do something if I don't like what they are doing :D

And now we're down to 9 days!

I don't have a lot planned except for relaxing (hopefully in a cabana) at Coco Cay. I'll probably just walk around in St. Maarten and maybe head over to Maho Beach to see the planes come in. I haven't decided anything about St. Thomas yet.

Great to have you with us! See you in just one week!

By the way, I see you're from up north in this general area (I'm near Pittsburgh). It's a great time of year to head to the Caribbean, isn't it? :D

6 days till we set sail!!! Hope everyone is ready! I'm so ready to relax a little and have a great time. My partner and I want to do so much, there won't be enough time in the day! I agree, I wish there was a way for the G & L cruisers to have a meet up to ourselves. But it really doesn't look like there are that many of us right now. I know there is the Meet and Mingle but we might not all get to meet....

I agree, I wish there was a way for the G & L cruisers to have a meet up to ourselves.

There are usually one or two meet-up times listed on the community board. If I remember correctly, one of the times is something like 5:00 PM in the Champagne Bar.

Anyway, check the community board for potential times to get together.

Archived