Meet and Mingle

malcliz

I think there were about 18 people registered for the Meet & Mingle for our cruise on the Quest this Sunday. However, there is now a message on the Azamara website that says "The party for the ship Azamara Quest sailing on June 17, 2012 is denied". I thought that these parties were held even if there were not enough guests registered and it doesn't sound a very welcome message that it is 'denied'!

I think there were about 18 people registered for the Meet & Mingle for our cruise on the Quest this Sunday. However, there is now a message on the Azamara website that says "The party for the ship Azamara Quest sailing on June 17, 2012 is denied". I thought that these parties were held even if there were not enough guests registered and it doesn't sound a very welcome message that it is 'denied'!

Hi Malcliz,

My understanding is, Azamara offers a Meet and Mingle on all sailings. The website (unfortunately) is set-up to send those emails automatically. I would just ignore it. I've reported the issue, but it's yet to be resolved.

Should you find it to be different on your sailing, please let me know. Thank you, and have a wonderful Cruise !

Hi Malcliz,

My understanding is, Azamara offers a Meet and Mingle on all sailings. The website (unfortunately) is set-up to send those emails automatically. I would just ignore it. I've reported the issue, but it's yet to be resolved.

Should you find it to be different on your sailing, please let me know. Thank you, and have a wonderful Cruise !

I am sure you will be ok. As Andy said its a glitch. The reason is Azamara use Celebrity/RCL software where 25 is the minimum. There is always a party with officers present and both alcoholic and non alcoholic drinks served however if you did not hit 25 Head Office do not transfer the names of those registered to the ship so personal invites are not issued. You need to keep an eye on the daily bulletin particularly the bulletin on embarkation day as it is often 1800 Day one that the party is held.

I posted before I think the wording of the email is awful - party denied has so many connotations that do not reflect the caring/ Service focused brand of Azamara

Enjoy your cruise and Azamara!

Archived