Yet Another Steakhouse Question

Andoria

If I make reservations for 6 on the first night, am I responsible for paying for six people? Or is the $35 charged to each person's SS card?

Also, I read you get a free bottle of wine. Would that be one bottle of wine for six adults?

Thanks.

Ive read its one bottle per table, so if its to sit all at one table, one bottle. Maybe its changed as that seems not fair to me for 6 of you.

I dont know who is charged, good question. Im thinking you will be if you made the reservation in your name.

If I make reservations for 6 on the first night, am I responsible for paying for six people? Or is the $35 charged to each person's SS card?

Also, I read you get a free bottle of wine. Would that be one bottle of wine for six adults?

Thanks.

I would book 6 sep ressies and all show up together and ask to be seated together.. that way you dont have to worry about the SS charges.. and you get a bottle of wine for each table...;)

I would book 6 sep ressies and all show up together and ask to be seated together.. that way you dont have to worry about the SS charges.. and you get a bottle of wine for each table...;)

Good idea:)

Thanks.

It's per person. Everyone pays for themselves. We have a party of 10 on the first night next week. :)

This doesn't sound like a good die to me. If they don't know that a party of 6 is coming, there is no guarantee that they will have a table for you. They'll be planning on 6 individuals so will have 6 separate tables set aside.

This doesn't sound like a good die to me. If they don't know that a party of 6 is coming, there is no guarantee that they will have a table for you. They'll be planning on 6 individuals so will have 6 separate tables set aside.

From all my times that I have visited the steakhouse... I have never seen it packed to capacity... if they plan to book the 1st night they can always see the person once they board and inquire that they think there will be 6 couples going and would it be possible to sit together... ;)

They don't charge your S&S card until the end of the meal. I don't see why you couldn't just make the reservation for 6 then tell the waitstaff when you are first seated that you will be wanting to have separate bills. It just seems easier to have a table for 6 waiting for you then to try to deal with separate reservations. :)

They don't charge your S&S card until the end of the meal. I don't see why you couldn't just make the reservation for 6 then tell the waitstaff when you are first seated that you will be wanting to have separate bills. It just seems easier to have a table for 6 waiting for you then to try to deal with separate reservations. :)

Yes I agree any other night besides the 1ST night where the free bottle of wine is given per table...

Archived