Air Deviation Fees

BarbaraB2

Does anyone know at what point Oceania books your air, if you do not deviate? We've passed the "drop dead" date and just curious when we may find out what kind of flights we have.

Typically assigned at 75 days prior, or about two weeks after the "normal" final payment. :D

ultimate-travel_ss_plane-sexy_006_596x334.jpg Ah......those WERE the days!

Hope that this helped

Enjoy your cruise

Does anyone know at what point Oceania books your air, if you do not deviate? We've passed the "drop dead" date and just curious when we may find out what kind of flights we have.

If by "drop dead" date you are referring to the date final payment is due it would be worthwhile to check your booking on O's website. I saw our flights there long before my agent notified us (yes, I know ... :( )

Thanks! Yes, by "drop dead" date I mean the final payment date (which was last week). I did check online already and it isn't there yet. Based on what JimandStan said, I'm hoping to know within a couple of weeks. We are 3 months and 1 day away! We're getting very excited and the planner in me is waiting to find out how our flights will work out.

We did not use a deviation and our flights were posted early in the morning on the exact date that was indicated. To our delight, Oceania picked one of two sets of flights that we were going to request had we done a deviation.

I will say that Oceania surely did not go on the cheap with our flights. There were flight sets less expensive than the ones they booked for us. We were/are quite happy.

Two weeks before leaving for "Lands of Time"

Archived