Jewel of the Seas, Latte-Tudes

Does Latte-Tudes on the Jewel provide complementary teas and regular coffee rather like the Promenade cafe and Sorentos on the Freedom class?

Also they appear to have cakes and bites, are these complementary for all passengers or only those purchasing speciality coffee (as per the Vision class)

If Latte-Tudes is speciality coffee only, where on the Jewel can you pick up a tea or regular coffee without trecking through the Windjammer, or late evening when the Windjammer is closed. The Promenade Cafe is a great for a drink or snack and remain open 24/7, its something we missed on the Vision class.

Lattetudes coffee & tea is pay for only...I have been given the snacks at no charge without a purchase...but have heard other's say they had to buy a drink or pay for their treat...guess it depends...on the Jewel there is no other free drink option other than the windjammer or room service..

Solarium Cafe does have coffee and tea!

I must have missed it last year...I remember trying to get something to drink with my lunch there & they told me they did not have anything...:confused:

Thank you for the replies, if I remember correctly the drinks station on the Vision class is at the entrance to the Windjammer rather than furher in, but just assumed that it was only open during Windjammer opening hours rather than 24/7.

Archived