Seasoned cruiser takes on Carnival.

Tutankhamen

Thanks again everyone for all the positive support!!

I will try to get to the rest and to respond to all those who asked questions after my fathers day dinner. Fogo De Chao!! The last thing I need after all the food on the Dream!

To the above poster, it is risky. If you get into an accident and injure someone in port, there is a very good chance that you will not be able to get back to the ship on time. You will also be responsible to pay the injured party all money they loose from being out of work. It is risky, but a risk that I choose to take.

Glad your experience driving in Mexico turned out ok. Even before I read about the American Pastor who had an accident driving in Cozumel, I was never willing to risk driving in a foreign country--except perhaps Canada. It's a personal choice, but it's good to be informed and know the risks.

Here is Wade Burleson's story:

http://www.wadeburleson.org/2011/03/saved-from-hell-in-jail-cell-at-cozumel.html

Great pictures and great review. I always like comparison reviews. My DH and I have a great time on Carnival. We are not partyers, but like the entertainment - comedy shows and music performers in general that Carnival offers. Glad you had a great cruise on the Dream. Makes me want to book her!

Archived