Celebrity Reflection Caribbean Inaugural - December 5, 2012

spav01

Hi, Guys! We are booked! Looking forward to meeting you and the other Friends of Dorothy! We are particularly interested in hearing about your marriage in NYC. We are planning on getting wed in NYC in the Spring or Summer. Been together forever!

Mike & Rsy

Yay - the more the merrier! This cruise sounds like it is going to be a lot of fun. Short, but fun. My hubby and I live in NY and were married this past spring (after 18 years together). I still can't believe we are married though. Looking forward to chatting with you about it more :):) Ken & Walt

SO given that Celebrity doesn't put the FOD (LGBT) get-togethers in the daily program, and you have to find the time and location on a board, should we just plan an alternative if nothing is posted? Say, Martini Bar? 7:30?

Two years ago on the Summit, it was not in the daily, just a message tacked on a bulletin board near guest services. Maybe they have changed and are putting it in the daily again. If not, martini bar it is!

If I could just focus on work the next week...

We're late to the party, but my husband and I will be on this cruise as well! We fly out tomorrow for four days at Walt Disney World (his first time there, my second time - but the last time I was there Epcot had just opened), then it's down to Miami for the cruise. This will be our second cruise - we did an Alaskan Southbound on the Millennium last year and had so much fun. We've really been bitten by the cruising bug.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

We're late to the party, but my husband and I will be on this cruise as well! We fly out tomorrow for four days at Walt Disney World (his first time there, my second time - but the last time I was there Epcot had just opened), then it's down to Miami for the cruise. This will be our second cruise - we did an Alaskan Southbound on the Millennium last year and had so much fun. We've really been bitten by the cruising bug.

We're looking forward to seeing everyone next week!

Welcome to the fun! Disney and Cruises - our two favorite things. :-)

Hey guys

I just realized that we have dinner reservations at 8:00pm on the first night of the cruise. That being said, we may be hanging out at the martini bar a bit earlier than 7:30pm if anyone wants to meet us.

Can't wait to get on the ship!

Safe travels all.

Ben

• 2 weeks later...

Just to follow up here, I wanted to say that it was a delight to run into Ken and his partner during the muster, and a few times more during the cruise! We did walk by the Martini Bar during the designated times, but it was so loud and so crowded we took a pass. I wish we'd had time to be a little more relaxed and social, but somehow we were always going from one place to another. We fail at Cruise Relaxation 101 :)

Yes, the Martini Bar was crowded and noisy, and it was very difficult getting drinks. So glad though that I got to meet Ben and Jacob and Jeff. Not to mention our MDR tablemates from Staten Island. Already looking forward to our 2 day on Constellation next month.

Archived