VIFP Club....are keys the same colors?

This may be a VERY silly question, but are the key cards the same colors of the tiers? I am only asking bc I am ordering t-shirts for my daughter and my friends daughter, and want to get the wording right. They are 2yrs & 1yr, and I thought it was cute to have "gold card status" on their shirts. However, I guess they would now be "red card" holders. Is this correct?

Thanks in advance!

Enza (Mr.s BDV)

If they are brand new cruisers, then they are not gold or turning gold on their next cruise? are they 25 cruise days by their next cruise.. that would answer your question.

They dont get your color card until they earn it themselves.

sorry to sound confused .. the card KEYS is what confuses me. they are more than keys unless you are talking about moving them from another cabin, and going to the pursers desk to just get card keys.

Maybe you mean the term "Keys" because you plan on turning off spending power? (in which case you have to take responsibility and their tips will be charged to you .. at least the 2 year olds. No tips for under age 2.

This will be both girl's SECOND cruise, putting them in the Red tier. My husband and I will also be in the Red tier this time, but will have earned Gold at the end of this August cruise. To the girls, they really are just "keys" they are not old enough to have any use. Just wanted to make sure their cards were Red. I am also putting the past & current cruises on the backs of the shirts, so i just wanted the tiers to be correct.

Archived