Another Amex/DASH ?

Julma

I booked a Haven Suite for the Dec 1 Jade sailing today using the $500 OBC AMEX offer. The "agency" I used (which is one of the world's largest warehouse club retailers) checked with NCL and found the Dash and AMEX offer could NOT be combined. Nevertheless, the price quote was significantly lower than anyone else I checked...

I'm sure I have driven my PCC crazy by checking all the deals that have come out since I booked for our January Epic cruise, but the only promo I have had any luck combining with the $500 AMEX promo has been the May Latitudes Insider promo for $150 OBC per cabin = so $650 total OBC.

BTW I think (but am not 100% sure) that the Latitudes offers can be combined with just about any promo. :D

I'm sure I'm driving my PCC crazy too! :) Can the Latitudes offers be taken advantage of if one has already booked? IE if a latitudes offer crops up after booking?

I've not seen a post mentioning someone was able to combine the Amex OBC with the Dash promo.. :( But maybe someone will get lucky..

I'm sure I'm driving my PCC crazy too! :) Can the Latitudes offers be taken advantage of if one has already booked? IE if a latitudes offer crops up after booking?

I've not seen a post mentioning someone was able to combine the Amex OBC with the Dash promo.. :( But maybe someone will get lucky..

To take advantage of the latitude monthly offers you would have to cancel and re-book. You would do so at the new cabin rate, and possibly lose any promos you had in the original booking..........and of course the latitude points would be based upon the new booking date so you could lose out on those double points for 9 months in advance, if that's important to you.

I'm another one who asked - they're not combinable. If you're not doing the AMEX, you can combine the suite OBC ($300) with the DASH OBC ($150 for the lower suites; 250 for the higher end). In my case, the total of $450 is lower than the $500 I had with the AMEX offer, so I made no changes to my reservation.

I know they must be annoyed wit hall of us asking, but since they won't spell out which offers are combinable with which others . . . they're basically asking us to bug 'em! :D

Thanks Got Tequila! No extra points for me, we just booked a Dec cruise a week or so ago so just regular points. Good to know regarding the cancelling and rebooking.

And yes, puddles99, that's a great point!

Archived