Ocean Mist any experiences

chismrules

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

OK well back from the cruise and we went with Ocean Mist and I am so glad we did. We were the only family on board, he had another couple that had changed to another day. But it didn't matter he took his nice catamaran our with just us. He had someone pick us up at the port, and when we got on he was ready to fix us any drink we wanted before starting. He told us we were not in a hurry and can do as much or little as we wanted snorkeling. We went around the island, stopped at some sunken ships. He got in with my son showing him how to go under the water with his snorkel. And we swam around until we were ready to go. Then he took us to where the turtles were. He had put in a couple of fishing lines, which my husband enjoyed talking fishing some with him, and said if he caught something he would cook it then. While we snorkeled so me, he cooked fish, chicken and had different salads and rice that were all very good. He use to own a restaurant up north in the states before he sold everything and moved to paradise, as he said. We then jumped back in and snorkeled some more with the turtles, which were great. It actually started raining, but it didn't matter we were already wet lol. He offered drinks the whole day, and when we were headed back he had banana bread for us and made my dgt. some coffee. We had a great day, he had equipment, food and drinks for $75pp. As he said they like to treat their guest like friends verses a group of clients on an excursion. Look them up, you will have a great time.

• 1 month later...

Archived