Cabin on Dream Lido Deck

Any cons to having a cabin on the Lido deck on the Dream? I booked early saver and with the best vacation sale, I can upgrade to Lido for $20 less than what I originally paid. I am currently on Verandah and trying to decide if I should do it. Never had a cabin on Lido before.

I really can't think of any (unless you plan on spending most of your time on deck 5 and below). I Know some talk about the movement but unless you are really sensitive I don't think you would have a problem. We were on the Lido on the Dream and loved it! We were originally booked on the Empress deck but based on reviews on this site we ended up changing to the Lido deck and really glad we did. The access to everything was great and getting to the lower decks when we needed to was not a problem at all. Have a great time!

We just got off the Dream on June 9th, and we were in cabin 10272 on the Lido Deck. We loved it and would book it next time, if it was available! Great location and we did not have any problems with noise or movement. Awesome ship and crew!

We did not have any problems with noise coming from the Lido deck either. Only noise we had at night was the occasional loud conversation going past the cabin or someone running down the hall which I would expect on any deck. I always take earplugs on any trip just in case:).

We love the Lido deck and last summer had cabin 10279 on the Dream. We always book Lido deck for it's convenience. The sliding glass, vacuum type doors from the pool area to the elevator lobby cut off ALL of the noise. Then there is an additional heavy door you have to go through before getting in the cabin hallway. NO NOISE - AWESOME LOCATION!

We had a cabin on the Lido deck on the Dream last year and loved it! Didn't

really think there was too much noise or movement. We have a cabin on

the Lido next year also on the Liberty:) Love the location.

Any cons to having a cabin on the Lido deck on the Dream? I booked early saver and with the best vacation sale, I can upgrade to Lido for $20 less than what I originally paid. I am currently on Verandah and trying to decide if I should do it. Never had a cabin on Lido before.

That's good to hear, I think I will upgrade. I was worried about noise....that wasn't a problem right?

We sailed Dream at the end of April. We were on the Lido Deck, only five cabins from the doors leading out to the pool. It was such a convenient location-walk out the cabin, out the door, to the pool and/or food. If we needed to go back to our cabin, it was a very short walk. We never heard any noise.

We book Lido Deck anytime we can. (Spirit class ships don't have cabins on the Lido.) Since we spend most of our time sunbathing or eating :eek:, it's the perfect deck for us.

Thank you all....just upgraded to 10278. Excited to be so close to the pools and food! :D

We were in 10274 and 10276. Fantastic location!

When you walk out your cabin, with your back to your cabin door, turn right and walk a few steps. Directly up ahead on your left is a little-used door. It takes you directly to the "swooshing" pool doors. We thought that door was a service entrance or something used by the staff. It felt like our own private entrance to the cabin area.

We were in 10274 and 10276. Fantastic location!

When you walk out your cabin, with your back to your cabin door, turn right and walk a few steps. Directly up ahead on your left is a little-used door. It takes you directly to the "swooshing" pool doors. We thought that door was a service entrance or something used by the staff. It felt like our own private entrance to the cabin area.

I was deciding between that one and 10270, but that one is right near the elevators. Figured with all the traffic we would be better off a little further down.

Thanks for the tip, can't wait!

Archived