Navigator trip Report June 10th-17th East Med!

[quote name='NatRich']Beautiful pics! What kind of camera do you have? We are on the July 15th cruise and sooo excited![/QUOTE]

Hi and thanks!!
I have Canon 1100d. You are so lucky to still have the cruise ahead of you :)

[quote name='bgyoshi']Loved! Can't wait for your next trip so I can read your trip report! Mom looks like a fun travel buddy! Really, no sarcasm at all.[/QUOTE]

Oh she is. Whenever she's travelling with someone else than me ;)

Only four days to go and can't wait!! Can you tell me what the daytime band is, particularly poolside, sometimes they can be a bit iffy and play to please themselves - not always easy listensing.

[quote name='parpot']Only four days to go and can't wait!! Can you tell me what the daytime band is, particularly poolside, sometimes they can be a bit iffy and play to please themselves - not always easy listensing.[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry I can't remember the name but we liked them. They played quite a lot latino-type music and it was very easy listening.

15th July for us too. A last minute booking so thank you for your experience. It has saved me lots of research. We are just looking for beaches to hit but fancied on port day staying on board - sounds like Crete might be a good bet?
Great to hear the trains are easy to use as we fly into Pisa and have reserved on line with trenitalia.

[quote name='Cshgrand']15th July for us too. A last minute booking so thank you for your experience. It has saved me lots of research. We are just looking for beaches to hit but fancied on port day staying on board - sounds like Crete might be a good bet?
Great to hear the trains are easy to use as we fly into Pisa and have reserved on line with trenitalia.[/QUOTE]

Crete has wonderful beaches. I saw some as we were coming into port/leaving and heard other passengers (and my friends before the trip) speaking highly of them.

If you are not keen on shopping or Ephesus, Kusadasi might also be good for a ship/beach day.

Really enjoyed your cruise review,thanks for posting it-we sail in 24 days and counting! :)

Was there a Bee Gees or Frankie Valli tribute band onboard? I read in other reviews about them and wondered if they are still there?

Thanks

[quote name='DonnaK']Such a fun review!!! I loved reading it! Thanks so much for sharing your experience with us![/QUOTE]

Thank you, it was loads of fun to write it. Now I'm thinking of booking more cruises just to write a review.

Seriously, that's the only reason I cruise. So I can write a review afterwards. No other reason. Really.

Although the Key Lime Pie Martini in the Champagne Bar could have something to do with my cruising cravings... no. It's just the reviews ;)

I agree. Terrific review. We will be boarding the Navigator on July 8th and I can't wait.

And you should be a blogger. You have a good voice! I'll be posting a review on mine when we get back. I promise not to steal any of your lines ;)

Selena-OhThePlacesWeWillGo.blogspot.co.uk

[quote name='tx_hazeleyes_tx']I agree. Terrific review. We will be boarding the Navigator on July 8th and I can't wait.

And you should be a blogger. You have a good voice! I'll be posting a review on mine when we get back. I promise not to steal any of your lines ;)

Selena-OhThePlacesWeWillGo.blogspot.co.uk[/quote]

Nonsense! Steal as many as you like. You have to try everything once and I still have "Sue someone to court" on my bucket list ;)

(Thanks :))

Oh shoot, I just noticed that I left out the fact that we also went to the AcroMagic show! :o
I'm very sorry since it was really GOOD. The comedy act was brilliant as were the acrobatics. It was physical comedy so my Mom loved it too, she understood him as well as everyone else :D

Very much recommended.

[quote name='Sinppu']

Seriously, that's the only reason I cruise. So I can write a review afterwards. No other reason. Really.
[/quote]

Sinny, can I pay for you to go on cruises that I like the look of, you can review them, then I can decide if I want to go or not?? :rolleyes:

[quote name='CRUMB']Sinny, can I pay for you to go on cruises that I like the look of, you can review them, then I can decide if I want to go or not?? :rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

But of course! I hope you'll still go on the Navigator? :D

I've got about 14 cruises on my bucket list, I'm sure we can work out something that is of interest to both of us. ;)

[quote name='Sinppu']But of course! I hope you'll still go on the Navigator? :D
[/quote]

Yeah of course. That's what I mean, I'm looking forward to it even more after reading your review!

[quote name='CRUMB']Yeah of course. That's what I mean, I'm looking forward to it even more after reading your review![/QUOTE]

Oh whew. I thought I might have put you off it :rolleyes:
Mind you, my Mom isn't a part of everyone elses cruise, just mine ;)

• 3 weeks later...
[quote name='Dairymaid Nine']Just to add thanks to others for your comprehensive review, booked on 15th July ex Rome. Nice to see what to expect.[/QUOTE]

I hope your cruise was GREAT! (I see it's over today ;))

• 1 month later...
[quote name='JsBs81']Have to echo what everyone else said, Great review and photos. Family heading on same trip next June. I will be sharing your review with all 20 of my them, ok those that can read. Ha ha[/QUOTE]

Thank You! I'm very happy to have been of service (and entertainment) :)

• 3 months later...
Thank you so much for taking the time to post all of this information. I'm making my way through it and loving it. We're taking our first RC cruise in June. It'll be my 4th cruise (2 with Disney and 1 Carnival). We're doing this exact cruise on June 30th and I'm so grateful to have found your thread.