Wheelchair transportation to Port Canaveral

WEELYNCRUZER

There is no van that will handle everyone, at a less expensive price. What I do is approach the taxi coordinator outside at the taxi stand and have him call an accessible taxi for me. Those vehicles allow you to drive right up into taxi on a ramp. At max, depending on how many bags you have, one or two other persons can fit in this vehicle, but only one chair or scooter.

Thanks for responding. We have used that system and I drive up the ramp in the back and we put my folded manual chair behind me and our luggage in the back seat and there is room for one more passenger in the back and one in the front. Somkebody posted a name ,I believe it was Paul and gave his contact info. It was much less money.Another person posted another company. I printed it and because we usually sail out of Ft.Lauderdale I eventually miss placed it.It was about 2years ago and I can't locate the posting. We are also sailing with 3 other full time users flying in from other parts of the country and they will need w/c transportation as well but different times of the day. Any additional help would be appreciated and I won't lose it again.

Archived