Royal Caribbean Drinking Policy in Australia

I am going on my first cruise as an over 18 later this year. It will be on the Voyager of the Seas sailing out of Sydney. I was wondering how Royal Caribbean runs the Drinking/Gambling policy while their ships are sailing from Australia. I know Princess changes the policy from 21 in the states to 18 when the Diamond Princess visits Australia but does Royal Caribbean do the same or leave it at 21.

Thank you

I am going on my first cruise as an over 18 later this year. It will be on the Voyager of the Seas sailing out of Sydney. I was wondering how Royal Caribbean runs the Drinking/Gambling policy while their ships are sailing from Australia. I know Princess changes the policy from 21 in the states to 18 when the Diamond Princess visits Australia but does Royal Caribbean do the same or leave it at 21.

Thank you

This is a segment from rcci cruise rules.note the "travelling with parent" rule.

********* However, on cruises departing from European and South American countries, where the legal drinking age is typically lower than 21, a parent who is sailing with his or her son(s) and/or daughter(s) who is between the ages of 18 to 20, may sign a waiver allowing the 18 to 20 year old to consume alcoholic beverages. Please note: Waivers will be provided to parents upon check-in.

Archived