Breeze Aft photo?

I keep hoping for some aft photos too!

We are in a wrap on 6 and would like to see some "real" photos. Love the pictures that Heald/Carnival have posted - but I'd like to see some of the ship and the cabins from regular cruisers too.

*fingers crossed* that we start to see some soon! ;) :D

Edited by happy cruzin

I saw that one too but I want to see one straight on..my room is on the Port side.

We also have a port side wrap on the 7th would love to see some photos. Some had said the 6th floor the balcony and room might be larger as it is on some of the other carnival ships.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone have a good picture of the Aft of the Breeze? i wanna see where my room is :)

Marine Traffic website has lots of photos of the Carnival Breeze. You can zoom right in on your room by selecting the photo then 'click' I think twice and it will zoom in. I found my Aft Stateroom on Vista Deck. I see that the balcony is larger because I booked the one right next to the wrap:D. Here is the website http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/showallphotos.aspx?imo=9555723#top_photo

Marine Traffic website has lots of photos of the Carnival Breeze. You can zoom right in on your room by selecting the photo then 'click' I think twice and it will zoom in. I found my Aft Stateroom on Vista Deck. I see that the balcony is larger because I booked the one right next to the wrap:D. Here is the website http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/showallphotos.aspx?imo=9555723#top_photo

GREAT website. Thank you for sharing. You are right..if you double click, it will zoom into the section of the ship that you want to see.

Thank you sooo much:o:o:o

Great website! When is your cruise? My friend is in the same cabin (are you port or starboard?) and we are directly next to her! If you could post pics of your cabin ( and the balcony next to yours) after your cruise, we would be so grateful! :-)

Thanks - I was trying to find photos to show DW where we will

be on Breeze. The only aft "inside" photos I could find were for

Dream. I assume there will be little to no difference on Breeze.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1343434

Great website! When is your cruise? My friend is in the same cabin (are you port or starboard?) and we are directly next to her! If you could post pics of your cabin ( and the balcony next to yours) after your cruise, we would be so grateful! :-)

We cruise the Breeze April 21st, 2013, so you will actually be sailing on her before me. So please can you post pics of these cabins when you get back? We are on the port side. My SIL and her husband is one deck below us...next to the wrap so their balcony is the same size as ours.

-Donna

Thanks - I was trying to find photos to show DW where we will

be on Breeze. The only aft "inside" photos I could find were for

Dream. I assume there will be little to no difference on Breeze.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1343434

I understand that balcony on stateroom 9474 on the Dream and Magic are the same size as the Breeze. From the thread you posted it sure looks to be. Also from looking at the photos on the Marine Traffic website it appears to be true. Fingers crossed:D - Donna

We cruise the Breeze April 21st, 2013, so you will actually be sailing on her before me. So please can you post pics of these cabins when you get back? We are on the port side. My SIL and her husband is one deck below us...next to the wrap so their balcony is the same size as ours.

-Donna

Donna, we sure will! We are starboard, but I'm sure it'll be the same, just "backwards"?

Cindy

-Donna

what cabin are you in? We cruise 2/10/2013 and are in Cabin 8462 - longer balcony next to aft wrap. Was able to zoom in and see balcony - looks nice and long - maybe even bigger than our friend's cabin who have an OS. If you go to seescanner.com you can see all the deck plans side by side. Cabin 9472 looks REALLY awesome - wrap balcony but appears to be a regular balcony room. Does anyone know about these rooms?

what cabin are you in? We cruise 2/10/2013 and are in Cabin 8462 - longer balcony next to aft wrap. Was able to zoom in and see balcony - looks nice and long - maybe even bigger than our friend's cabin who have an OS. If you go to seescanner.com you can see all the deck plans side by side. Cabin 9472 looks REALLY awesome - wrap balcony but appears to be a regular balcony room. Does anyone know about these rooms?

We are on the other side of the wrap...the one across the back of the ship not on the port side.

• 2 years later...