4 Day Baja Weather in December

LuvRumNSun

I recently booked a short 4 day Baja cruise departing 12/17. Will it be too cold to swim in the pool? Hang out on deck? I've been to Mexico in winter several times and have not had a problem (but further south). Taking this short cruise to test the waters for our family with cruises, not worried about the ports and activities. I do, however want us all to be able to enjoy the ship with swimming, waterslides, etc. Maybe I'm wishful thinking? Let me know what you think!

The pool water will be cold, any cruise out of So. Ca. will be cold until you get about half way to Cabo going south. Even in the summer it can be cold the first day out so any 4 day cruise to Catalina-San Diego-Ensenada will be COLD in December...Have fun we do...35+ Cruises.....

If you're from the Bay Area, it will be warmer than you are used to, but still too cold for what you want to do.

The best time I ever cruised the Baja was September. It was warm both our of San Diego and back and muy caliente in Cabo.

• 2 weeks later...
I think I'm going to change this trip to a 7 day Mexico cruise so I can head further south! So do NOT like being cold, especially on vacation.

Great idea! That way you will experience better weather as you get further south plus you get to go to nicer ports.

I've done the 3 day cruise twice but always earlier in the year and had good weather but I wouldn't do it in December if I ever decided to do a shorter cruise again.

Archived