Magic Category 8A Cabins

Aren't the Category 8A cabins on the Magic the cove balconies? I'm seeing conflicting information on this.

Cant imagine where you are reading to get confused??

The 8s on deck 6 are regular balconys and have the problem that except for the ends they are not very private and the hot tubs can see into them.

Look at cruisedeckplans.com and click on them .. and the category will pop up if you are still confused. (also on this site is the categorys with descriptions you might want to go over)

Coves are on deck 2.

I'm a bit dissapointed on the privacy thing, too. We booked the first two cabins at the front of the ship so we could get some privacy. But now we have to walk the entire length of the ship for that benefit! But I would rather not see half naked people in the hot tubs in the evening! LOL!

I'm a bit dissapointed on the privacy thing, too. We booked the first two cabins at the front of the ship so we could get some privacy. But now we have to walk the entire length of the ship for that benefit! But I would rather not see half naked people in the hot tubs in the evening! LOL!

thats why the coves are so popular. they are private.

Archived