Booking online?

goLC

My friend and I just decided to make our already-booked cruise a b2b...the same cabin is available for the consecutive cruise. I'm afraid someone will book it before my pvp is at work tomorrow - can I book it at carnival online, but still call him about a question I have? Or is that not a nice thing to do? I want him to get credit or whatever - but it would be just our luck if someone else booked it overnight! (Can you tell I'm a worrywart?) :)

I'm afraid someone will book it before my pvp is at work tomorrow - can I book it at carnival online, but still call him about a question I have? Or is that not a nice thing to do? I want him to get credit or whatever - but it would be just our luck if someone else booked it overnight! (Can you tell I'm a worrywart?) :)

If you book online, your PVP will NOT get credit for the booking.

You can still call him and I'm sure he'll answer your questions since you're already booked through him, but he may feel a bit grudgy towards you (but probably will never say a word about it).

I understand your dilemma though....:o

Thank you, Tapi. I just decided to wait until morning - 9 a.m. promptly (central time here.) If someone else books it online between now and then, I guess it was not meant to be! I would think the odds of someone wanting the exact cabin we want - out of all the cabins on all of the cruises on all the ships on all of the lines - would be pretty slim. My PVP is a good guy and I don't want him to be upset. Fingers crossed! I hate it when I second-guess myself!:rolleyes:

Archived