Anyone having trouble with NCL website?

Scoopny

Yesterday it kept telling me the system was under maintenance. Now this morning I logged into one of my reservations and it had my cabin # and the passengers but the status bar under vacation summary is back to on line check in (which I did a month ago) and it say's "we are unable to validate your check in status at this time". So I click on the "check in" button and I get a big error message.

I'm assuming they are still working on the site but I always get nervous when something happens.

And, I keep trying to prepay my service charges and it always tells me it cannot display that at this time. Can you only pay them closer to cruise time? We are 32 days out now.

Yesterday it kept telling me the system was under maintenance. Now this morning I logged into one of my reservations and it had my cabin # and the passengers but the status bar under vacation summary is back to on line check in (which I did a month ago) and it say's "we are unable to validate your check in status at this time". So I click on the "check in" button and I get a big error message.

I'm assuming they are still working on the site but I always get nervous when something happens.

And, I keep trying to prepay my service charges and it always tells me it cannot display that at this time. Can you only pay them closer to cruise time? We are 32 days out now.

Thats the new and improved site :rolleyes:, and doesnt always work like its supposed to. I liked the old one..

If its working properly, you can prepay for stuff anytime.

Rest assured, you are in the system. :)

You can always contact your Cruise consultant to prepay. If youre new to NCL and you dont have one, call them up and they will give you one.

I have been getting the same message the past two days. We leave next month as well. I did the online check-in on Friday but wanted to check out the shore excursions for any that have multiple times. Hope it gets fixed soon it is frustrating when I can't see our stuff. I am more of a online person than a phone person but will call if I have to. I thought it was just my computer but knew if I came on here I might find others experiencing the same problems as well. Hope it comes up by the end of today.

Archived