Has anyone been to Bucerias?

vplsh

DH and I are looking at the Segway tour of Bucerias while we are docked in PV on July 12. The tour starts at 10AM and 3PM, and our ship is in port from 9-9. Has anyone taken a taxi to Bucerias while docked in PV? If so, how long and how much was it?

Appreciate any info!

Thanks!:)

Depending on traffic you are looking at about 280-300 pesos (take a yellow cab from outside the cruise area) and about 45 mins? Maybe 30 mins if traffic is good?

It would be tight to try for the early one, depending on when you can get off ship.

We have been in Bucerias various times, but in our own car. I agree with Quincytoo better book the afternoon tour.

Since you will have enough time you might consider to take a localbus to Bucerias. It leaves across the cruise terminal, more or less in front of Walmart/VIP's. People will point out what bus to take. For just some Pesos you will enjoy the drive.

Depending on traffic you are looking at about 280-300 pesos (take a yellow cab from outside the cruise area) and about 45 mins? Maybe 30 mins if traffic is good?

It would be tight to try for the early one, depending on when you can get off ship.

We have been in Bucerias various times, but in our own car. I agree with Quincytoo better book the afternoon tour.

Since you will have enough time you might consider to take a localbus to Bucerias. It leaves across the cruise terminal, more or less in front of Walmart/VIP's. People will point out what bus to take. For just some Pesos you will enjoy the drive.

Thanks for the information. I emailed Vallarta Segway to see if they could do the morning tour a little later. Since it's summer, and we are the only ship in port, I thought maybe they could adjust a bit. If not, we will shoot for the afternoon tour. Gotta talk the hubby into public transportation! I think it would be fun!

Archived