RSS Society Discounts

My TA and I were having a discussion today concerning SSS discounted cruises offered on certain sailings.

Q: Are past guests eligible for any discounts?

A: Seven Seas Society members, or guests who have sailed with us before, are eligible for savings on select voyages.

How are the cruises "selected" that offer discounts? Both of our cruises had nice savings from SSS. Unfortunately we had to cancel 2 sailings in 2011 which also offered savings. Our 2013 cruise to Alaska does not. :confused:

I have just one question.... What "rebate" is your TA offering? Plain and simple your TA is getting a very good sized commission and should be sharing this with you....

Read the CC board that discusses this issue... SSS discount is only 5% and your TA should he sharing that and more!

I would think that only Regent would know the method they use to decide which sailings will have the Seven Seas Society discount. We book cruises based on itinerary but are always pleased when we can book on board to get that discount and also book a cruise with the SSS discount. While I agree that having a good TA that provides rebates is important, I feel that this is a separate issue from the discounts offered by Regent. Also, as you may know, Regent makes additional offers via the internet both to travel agents as well as directly to customers.

By reading Regent's brochures and their website, you will always know in advance which sailings have the discounts.

I have just one question.... What "rebate" is your TA offering? Plain and simple your TA is getting a very good sized commission and should be sharing this with you....

Read the CC board that discusses this issue... SSS discount is only 5% and your TA should he sharing that and more!

Yes Nana, I have received a very nice rebate:) I'm not going to belabor the point....been there done that reading the "rebate thread" ;)

Thank you ladies!

Archived