I am getting EXCITED, we will be in Maui in less than 48 hours

LAFFNVEGAS

Hi, I just felt like posting here. We like to cruise a lot but are going to be in Maui in less than 48 hours. Till we got hooked on cruising we were going to Hawaii 1 to 2 time a year for several years but it was usually Big Island (we love Kona) but I actually won this trip to Maui. It has been 13 years since we have been to Maui and we are staying for 5 nights at the Grand Wailea. We are doing a morning snorkel on Friday out to Molikini. Are there any other MUST DO'S we should do while we are in Maui?

Thanks,

So many things to do in Maui. Two that I highly recommend are going to watch the sunrise on Mt. Haleakala and a leisurely drive and picnic on the road to Hana. Enjoy your trip. Maui is beautiful - resorts/nightlife and unspoiled areas too.

Grand Wailea? Niiice. The only things I'd do in five days is relax and enjoy. If you wanna burn a day with the Haleakala/Hana thing, that's cool. Check the dawn forecast at the summit the night before, though.

Some of the better luaus are worth a try. That's a late afternoon-evening for that event.

As much as I love to be on the go on Maui or the Big Island, in five days my goal would be to get as relaxed as possible.

enjoy.

Archived