Show times on Riviera

mrssbi

Working on specialty restaurants.........what time(s) are the shows on Riviera. Thanks so much.

Typically around 10PM, although occasionally one is scheduled for as early as 9PM. In the case I am thinking of, the earlier time seemed to have been to accommodate a headliner (a Soap Opera Star who sang).

Keep in mind that the Orchestra generally plays for an hour or so before showtime for (as the daily program puts it) "the enjoyment of listeners and dancers"

Hope that this helped-

Enjoy your cruise!

Most of the shows on our recent cruise started at 9:45. One was at 9:00--that was the last night. There was several musical selections starting at 6:00 pm in different areas of the ship.

Most of the shows on our recent cruise started at 9:45. One was at 9:00--that was the last night. There was several musical selections starting at 6:00 pm in different areas of the ship.

Again, that must be a function of where the ship is in the World. I checked my daily bulletins for the 20 days that I spent on the ship in May (in Europe), and almost every show started at 10pm. Only two started at 9:45, and there were also two supplementary shows that started earlier, but they were special acts.

Again, that must be a function of where the ship is in the World. I checked my daily bulletins for the 20 days that I spent on the ship in May (in Europe), and almost every show started at 10pm. Only two started at 9:45, and there were also two supplementary shows that started earlier, but they were special acts.

Jim, the shows on the Christening Cruise started at 10 PM because there were two shows every night (they wanted to make certain the travel professionals got to see the shows, and the theater does not hold a full complement of passengers in one showing). Likewise, on the Maiden Voyage, there were two showings of the Andrew Lloyd Webber show. Other than that, the more than 100 shows we have seen on Oceania on other voyages all started at 9:45.

Jim, the shows on the Christening Cruise started at 10 PM because there were two shows every night (they wanted to make certain the travel professionals got to see the shows, and the theater does not hold a full complement of passengers in one showing). Likewise, on the Maiden Voyage, there were two showings of the Andrew Lloyd Webber show. Other than that, the more than 100 shows we have seen on Oceania on other voyages all started at 9:45.

Don-I hate to hijack this thread but I replied to your email (about emails) today. Did you get it? J

Don-I hate to hijack this thread but I replied to your email (about emails) today. Did you get it? J

Of course, you know by now by my response, but I can't leave everyne else hanging ;); yes, I did. For everyone else: my email is through my website, and my ISP has been having a problem with their provider. My email has been hiccupping since Sunday. I used an old hotmail identity to get back in contact with my great friend; he gets a little paranoid and thinks I'm mad at him (which would never happen). [Hijack over -- we return you to your normal thread :cool:]

Though not specific to Riviera, this reply and hondoners is similar to my experience. While there might be a disagreement here and there over 15 minutes (and no idea why they would have a 'headliner' earlier and preclude the attendance of those who prefer to dine later for a presumably 'must see' show,) for the OP purpose I agree 9:45 pm is a good assumption.

Archived