VISA On Arrival

loveladyc

People are posting that Celebrity can provide for a fee the VISA on Arrival For Vietnam that is good whether the tours you go on are the ship's tours or independent tours. You are also allowed to overnight in the ports using this same VISA. Also that one VISA is good for all of the stops in Vietnam.

Even though every other place I read that talks about VOA's being available only at the airport or at the consulate.

Has anyone had any experience with getting their VISA on the ship when they arrive?? Can you tell me the process and what the cost was?

We are booked early next year and want to make sure we have the correct information. Even Celebrity Customer Service people are not very knowledgeable on this issue.

People are posting that Celebrity can provide for a fee the VISA on Arrival For Vietnam that is good whether the tours you go on are the ship's tours or independent tours. You are also allowed to overnight in the ports using this same VISA. Also that one VISA is good for all of the stops in Vietnam.

Even though every other place I read that talks about VOA's being available only at the airport or at the consulate.

Has anyone had any experience with getting their VISA on the ship when they arrive?? Can you tell me the process and what the cost was?

We are booked early next year and want to make sure we have the correct information. Even Celebrity Customer Service people are not very knowledgeable on this issue.

to call and confirm this Celebrity last week..and they said yes...they will provide the visa on board...only need your passport and no other pre-prepared forms...cost was $55.00 per person. LuAnn

We stopped at 2 ports in Vietnam and the ship organised the Visa's for us - we handed in our passport at the begining and they did the rest - cant remember how much it cost but it wasn't expensive - you had to pay for the visa even if you didn't get off the ship.

Archived