When do Zenith cruise tickets arrive?

jmarilyn

Hi. When should I expect my cruise tickets? My husband and I are booked on the Zenith to Bermuda in a little less than a month, leaving June 4, but I still have not received my tickets.

:confused:

Hi. When should I expect my cruise tickets? My husband and I are booked on the Zenith to Bermuda in a little less than a month, leaving June 4, but I still have not received my tickets.

As long as all charges have been paid on time and there are nobalances due, no waitlist requests open, documents normally arrive 40-45 days before departure..If you havent recieved them contact your TA or Celebrity directly

Hello,

We got a call from our TA on Friday May 6th that our docs were in. We picked them up on Satuday May 7th.

Our TA told use we should get our docs @2 week before sailing. We got ours 23 days before.

I think you should be getting them any time now.

Since we supplied email addresses we also got an email from Celebrity the week before, @ end of April asking us to complete travel info online before the cruise. We did so and the info was listed correctly in our book.

Calm seas,

Caroline

Do check your documents throughly as we discovered 2 errors.Dinning assignment and no transfer vouchers.Took my T/A 10 minutes to rectify and Celebrity sent the correction to us immediately.Now we are all set,just counting the days.

We received ours May 4, for the May 14th cruise. Our travel agent hand delivered them to us, so I'm not exactly sure when she got them, but probably not more than a day or two earlier.

Thanks Diane... that's a relief... I did call my TA and she said 2 weeks before, but wasn't sure if she was being totally honest. So I guess they'll come soon then. I can't wait!! ;)

Hi Marilyn,

My husband and I are also booked on the 6/4 cruise to Bermuda, and I received my tickets a week ago (booked with Direct Line Cruises). You might want to contact your TA.

Looking forward to the cruise. :D

Tickets generally arrive two to three week prior to departure. if you haven't gotten them by the twentith I'd call your TA and or even call Celebrity. Our last cruise tickets were delivered three and a half weeks prior. Have a great cruise and enjoy the beautiful island of Bermuda:D .

We Are Also On The June 4th Zenith Cruise. Our Travel Agent Called About A Week Ago Telling Us That The Documents Have Arrived, So I Would Check With Your Travel Agent.

We Are Looking Forward To The Cruise, As I Am Certain You Are.

Ruth-ann

There is a place on Celebrity's webpage. If I remember you need to enter your booking number. You sign up and a few days before cruise Celebrity will email you if they do not have enough people sign up. I must remember to do that now that I am thinking about it.

Archived