Ship's Excursion to Pearl Harbor

dawnprincess

I read about the restrictions (no handbags, backpacks, etc.) on the visit to the Pearl Harbor area. I was wondering if anyone has taken a Princess shore excursion here ... are you able to leave your handbag, camera bag, or backpacks on the tour bus while you are touring? Thanks for your help!

We also plan to visit Pearl Harbour after debarking from our upcoming NCL Wind trip (late Aug.)

I asked and found out you could check luggages (one source said $5, another $7/piece) at the Aloha Tower Marketplace (where the ship docks).

http://www.alohatower.com/

We plan to rent a van to drive down. But when I asked, everyone advised against leaving luggages in the van. They advised to check into the hotel (most have locker rooms where you can leave luggages free if cannot check in early), then drive over.

Your option of leaving on the tour bus is also possible, but also need to consider there are other people on the bus.

Thanks for the info, Cavegirl.

I usually feel pretty comfortable leaving my belongings (nothing of great value since we'd have our cameras with us) on the ship's tour bus. But just wondered what the policy was. If the tour bus driver stays with his bus the whole time, I guess it would be fine, but who knows. I was happy to get that link to Aloha Tower anyway to check out the shopping, dining, etc. Thanks!!

If anyone else HAS left their belongings on the Princess tour bus, let me know.

Archived