Visa for Lombok Indonesia

t60

On our round australia trip next year we have a 1 day stop in Lombok Indonesia. I have spoken to Princess Southampton about the need for a Visa, but they just referred me to their Visa service, who wanted us to purchase a normal tourist visa and send money and our passports to them in UK.

I seem to to remember reading somewhere, that as we´re only in Indonesia for the day, Princess sort out a day visa and make a charge for this to your onboard account

I know Indonesia can issue a visa on arrival ie US$10/person for a 3-day visa, I don´t know if this is the sort of Visa that I saw somewhere re Princess

Can anyone point me in the right direction please or give me some information of their personal experience.

Also, will we need a multiple entry visa for Australia, because of this 1 day in Lombok?

As Princess Southampton weren´t much help, perhaps I would be better to contact Princess Australia...anyone have any contact info please.

Although we are resident in Spain we have UK nationality and UK passports

Thanks

Sandy in Spain

When we were on a Princess cruise in 2010 with a one day stop in Indonesia (on Bali), Princess obtained the $25/person visas dutring the cruise and charged the fee to our onboard account. We have USA passports, but I do not think that makes a difference.

You should probably be able to find out abouyt this by reading the important notices section of your personalizer.

I can't answer your Australia visa question, but you should be able to go to a web site for the country of Australia for that answer. On the above mentioned cruise, Princess pre-cruise had obtained the Australia electronic visa for us ($20 each) and it was included in the fees section of the original booking costs. No need to send off the passport for this.

Archived